I notice a lot of my favorite blogs post weekly compilations of interesting links they've found around the internet. It seems like a great idea to me, so why don't we give it a try just for today?
* How can you tell if you are selling yourself short in the workplace?
* When is it time to walk away from an important relationship?
* I love this outfit's combination of purple and yellow. Somehow, she pulled it off without looking like a Muppet (see here)!
* New study establishes that singing at the top of your lungs in the shower can be an effective treatment for mild down-in-the-dumps-ness.
* Eeep, a talking bunny that says the word "Mama"! How is that possible??
* OMG, I am absolutely drooling over this healthy dessert recipe. Yes, please!
* Some would say it's time to give in and dance.
Happy April 1st! ;-)
(See also: here at 1:52 ("2006 called; it wants its punchline back."))
* How can you tell if you are selling yourself short in the workplace?
* When is it time to walk away from an important relationship?
* I love this outfit's combination of purple and yellow. Somehow, she pulled it off without looking like a Muppet (see here)!
* New study establishes that singing at the top of your lungs in the shower can be an effective treatment for mild down-in-the-dumps-ness.
* Eeep, a talking bunny that says the word "Mama"! How is that possible??
* OMG, I am absolutely drooling over this healthy dessert recipe. Yes, please!
* Some would say it's time to give in and dance.
Happy April 1st! ;-)
(See also: here at 1:52 ("2006 called; it wants its punchline back."))
No comments:
Post a Comment