I need some adult suits (embarrassing biglaw associate admission: all of mine are polyester and cost less than $200), so I've been browsing the suiting sections of various online retailers to get an idea for my options.
I stumbled upon this gem in Nordstrom's, "Boardroom Attire" section:
What is even happening here, Diane Von Furstenberg? I am all about "reinterpret[ing] workwear," but this looks more like "reinterpreting hangover." AMIRITE? Who is wearing this in a boardroom??
....Although honestly it's growing on me a little. Damn my love for pajama-like workwear. (Still, clearly not buying it.)
I stumbled upon this gem in Nordstrom's, "Boardroom Attire" section:
And for a mere $1000, THIS LOOK CAN BE YOURS. (yes, that's an affiliate link, but please don't buy this.) (purse and shoes not included.)
What is even happening here, Diane Von Furstenberg? I am all about "reinterpret[ing] workwear," but this looks more like "reinterpreting hangover." AMIRITE? Who is wearing this in a boardroom??
....Although honestly it's growing on me a little. Damn my love for pajama-like workwear. (Still, clearly not buying it.)

No comments:
Post a Comment