Not to toot my own horn or anything, but
I feel like I have been killing my outfits this week! In the good way. A la KILLIN IT. Not murdering it in the Amanda Bynes sense, but killing it. Killing. It.
Which is great, because a spent a recent week falling on my face one outfit after another after another and I began wondering whether I had some sort of undiagnosed brain tumor.
But those concerns have been put to bed! (Mostly!) Behold!
PLUS, one more great one that I'll show you next week, because I actually took real photos with my real point-and-shoot.
I love it when everything comes together!
(why are there so many videos of babies tooting horns on youtube?) (also, is it creepy to post a photo of an unknown baby tooting a horn on your blog?) (nevermind, don't answer that)
I feel like I have been killing my outfits this week! In the good way. A la KILLIN IT. Not murdering it in the Amanda Bynes sense, but killing it. Killing. It.
Which is great, because a spent a recent week falling on my face one outfit after another after another and I began wondering whether I had some sort of undiagnosed brain tumor.
But those concerns have been put to bed! (Mostly!) Behold!
In this outfit:
Tommy Hilfiger Sleeveless Belted A-Line Dress (M, slightly big) (similar* for $80, similar for $130)
Anthropologie Dashes Knit Blazer in Sky (L) (here*)
J.Crew Skinny Patent Leather Belt (similar*, more similar* but more pricey)
J.Crew Factory Beaded Bib Necklace (similar* for $35)
Ring from either ASOS for Forever 21 (another* white and gold ring)
Manolo Blahnik Pumps (39.5 -- I'm usually a 9) (gifted) (pretty similar* on sale from Kate Spade for $165 in limited sizes)
In this outfit:
Ann Taylor Blazer (6) (similar* at ASOS for less than $100)
Ann Taylor Loft top (S) (similar* for less than $20)
ASOS Peg Trousers (10) (similar* for $30 in limited sizes)
Payless Chelsea Flats (9, TTS) (here*)
Marc by Marc Jacobs Marci Watch (here*)
ALDO Necklace (I freaking hate ALDO) (not especially similar,* but the same idea and less than $10)
PLUS, one more great one that I'll show you next week, because I actually took real photos with my real point-and-shoot.
I love it when everything comes together!
No comments:
Post a Comment