The WW people didn't specify what we should wear, so folks showed up in the whole gamut of attire, from business suits to a blouse and jeans. I fell somewhere in the middle:
I did a bit of pattern mixing here, but I think the colors in the top are muted enough not to clash with the polkas in the skirt. Perhaps it's risky to follow up my Outfit Triage post with a questionable mixing of patterns, but I like this a lot regardless.
I was surprised at how much I loved this skirt. It made me feel so pretty and cheery all day. I can't believe I waited so long to try it on!
(PS: I, along with (I assume) everyone else in the interview, got the job :-) Whether I can take it or not, due to the fact that I'm moving to DC in a few months, remains to be seen.) [Update: we're good to go! I can start working in NYC and then continue in DC through the summer and then as my free time allows. Hooray!]
In this Outfit
From the Canvas V-Neck (Anthro) (S)
Reversible Seamless Tank (undershirt) (Anthro) (M)
Jackie (?) Cardigan (J.Crew) (M)
Peppered & Striped Skirt (Anthro) (8)
Cockle Shells Tights (Anthro) (M/L)
Password Pumps (Seychelles) (9 - TTS) ($55 here
)
Hairpins (Anthro)
Jellybean Drop Earrings (Anthro) (it's curious to me that I wear this earrings basically all the time---every outfit I posted so far this week, in fact---but rarely found occasions to wear my very similar stone mine drops, despite having owned them for about a year)



No comments:
Post a Comment