"jewish nakedladies": Absolutely NO CLUE on this one. I went through twenty pages of google results---TWENTY PAGES! You start to get into the really fetishy stuff around 8 or 9, then it just becomes irrelevant---but my blog is not linked anywhere. I can't imagine the appetite one would need to have for jewish nakedladies to work through over twenty pages of google results.
Step One: slide your finger down the side of the lobster clasp to release it and open the necklace (note: if your necklace is already open, skip to Step Two).
Step Two: position the necklace on your neck and determine approximately how high you would like it to hang.
Step Three: open the lobster clasp (see Step One).
Step Four: insert the hook of the lobster clasp into the portion of the chain corresponding with your desired necklace height.
Step Five: release your hold on the lobster clasp. The necklace should now hang securely from your neck.
Oh google, how I love you and your easy blog fodder!
No comments:
Post a Comment