Incidentally, the fact that duct tape was my first mode of installation here may bode poorly for the ICP.
Also, as my father pointed out (in between bouts of laughter at the prospect of my building a chandelier), a welder would require extensive safety equipment, and I'd need to work outside. It's December and this will take me many hours, so that's not happening folks.
The florescent light fixture was a success, but I still need to learn how to use the drill for more advanced projects. (For example, what do those numbers on the rim mean? ...No, really. Please tell me if you know.) I saved money by purchasing a refurbished drill, but it didn't come with a manual (and I can't find one online) so...yeah...this might get interesting.

2 comments:
Good luck with your project!! Also wanted to say that I really like the gray ruffled dress you posted earlier - cuteness!
Thank you on both counts!!
Post a Comment