Amy's favorite dress was the Boogie Woogie Dress (love that staged photo!). I'm so intrigued by the jersey/sateen material in that piece!
In any case, Amy, get in touch with me via email so I can connect you to Shabby Apple. As a reminder, you'll be taking home this fun (and, as commenters have pointed out, somewhat sexually suggestive) Unlock the Queen's Castle necklace:
Now, I want you to fess up, guys: who wanted this necklace MORE after the vaginal connection was drawn? I know I did!
This wasn't the first time I've missed an obvious sexual innuendo. Thank goodness for the dirty minds of my readers, who save me from unintentional social faux pas on a too-frequent basis. (Shoutout also to Shannon, who very politely (and privately) advised me to move my
I'll psychoanalyze myself later. In the meantime, let's give a big round of virtual applause for Shabby Apple for offering a very fun giveaway!


No comments:
Post a Comment