By now you've probably heard about Kate Spade's glorious sample sale, which will continue until midnight tonight. Have you checked out the goods?
I'll admit that online shopping lost a bit of its luster during the trial, but I couldn't resist indulging in a few cute items.
I left plenty of fun stuff behind for you, though:
Did you pick anything up in the sale? I think I'll need to save my funds for their summer/autumn sample sale, since Kate Spade's spring collection is making my heart go pitter-patter!
I'll admit that online shopping lost a bit of its luster during the trial, but I couldn't resist indulging in a few cute items.
I left plenty of fun stuff behind for you, though:
Mott Street Fisher, $345 $159
Flicker Scout, $368 $159
Portola Valley Blaine, $525 $239
Wellesley Neda, $198 $79
Gail Dress, $325 129
No comments:
Post a Comment