I found out from Kate Spadeaholic that new sale items were added to Kate Spade's website today! Oh, why oh why can't I already be making my law firm paycheck?? Fantasy shopping will have to do for now.
Use code elledecor50 for $50 off a purchase of $250 or more!
(Before I go on with the list, let me just say how much I appreciate your honest, thoughtful, encouraging, heartfelt comments in yesterday's post. The conversation continues!)
Victoria Falls Lacey,$225 $158
(Guys, I'm on the verge of pulling the trigger on this one. It's the same color as my beloved but stolen wallet. I replaced the wallet already with a less exciting Coach one (here), but I think I may buy this and sell the other one at a loss on eBay. It makes my heart go pitter-patter. Anybody familiar with Kate Spade sales? There are 100 left. Should I be concerned about acting fast? What's the average?)
Mott Street Sammie,$245 $172
For those coveting my awesome cinnamon coach bag (purchased here, worn here), this one is very similar. PS: I've worn that bag pretty much every day.
Enchantment Under The Sea, $95 $67
Use code elledecor50 for $50 off a purchase of $250 or more!
(Before I go on with the list, let me just say how much I appreciate your honest, thoughtful, encouraging, heartfelt comments in yesterday's post. The conversation continues!)
Victoria Falls Lacey,
Mott Street Sammie,
I can't for the life of me tell you why I like this. I wouldn't actually buy it, but someone else should for the kitch value.
Chrystie Street Large Anisha,$445 $312
I am such a sucker for this color. And for large totes. If I had a real paycheck right now, I'd be doomed.
Head in the Sand Melinda$425 $191
This is an older sale item, and man do I heart it. Really, really tempted to throw this in with the wallet. I've been hunting for the perfect blue bag for a long time. (edit: blah, it looks like this may have already sold out.)
Chrystie Street Large Anisha,
Head in the Sand Melinda
Sunny Elaine Dress, $425 $255
Did you know that the color yellow has been scientifically proven to make you happier? It's hard to justify this price for what looks like a simple silk/cotton dress, but it's pretty to look at!
Palm-Print Fleur Dress,$445 $312
So fun and summery!
Melody Dress,$445 $312
Palm-Print Fleur Dress,
Melody Dress,
Come on now. Don't even try to tell me you didn't smile when you saw this.
No comments:
Post a Comment