Good morning, friends! Who's participating in the 30 Day Shred Challenge with me? Mondays are the best days to start new endeavors, I find!
For those who are a bit late to the game but still want to participate, you can buy what you need from Amazon below (as I mentioned in the original post, I may earn a commission from these links, but I own these items---also purchased from Amazon) and love them!
I'll be back with my official starting stats later. Happy shredding!
For those who are a bit late to the game but still want to participate, you can buy what you need from Amazon below (as I mentioned in the original post, I may earn a commission from these links, but I own these items---also purchased from Amazon) and love them!
- The DVD (available here for $11)
- Two hand weights (I started with three pounds, then moved up to five pounds) (available here; $12 for three pounders, $17 for five pounders)
- A mat, if you're working out on a hard surface (here's one for $11)
- Optional: a tape measure so you can keep track of your melting measurements! (here for $3)
I'll be back with my official starting stats later. Happy shredding!
No comments:
Post a Comment