Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Thank you + guest post!

Aw, guys, thanks for helping me feel the blog-love in your comments to my last post.  It was great to hear from you despite my long absence.  Sometimes I feel guilty when I go for a long time without posting, even though I know you all have busy lives and that nobody is sitting in front of their computer refreshing their internet browser until a new post appears on SJGL.  If you can be patient with the fact that I probably can't post as regularly as I used to (and that the content of my posts might be less work and outfits and more lifestyle, given some of the security concerns of my new job), then let's keep this party going. 


I want to tell you all about a few of my recent weekend activities, but in the meantime, check out this post I wrote for Corporette a few weeks back about forgiving ourselves for our dietary failures. 
My attitude towards my weight has always been that I prefer to be within a certain range, but sometimes there are just more pressing things than counting calories or maintaining my poundage.

I only read the first ten or so comments on the Corporette piece --- which I thought were spirited and represented all sides of the topic pretty well --- and then I stopped reading because I did not want to push my luck with unknown internet commenters...so if there's any serious negativity in there, don't tell me.  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...