Thursday, September 26, 2013

Witness my Food Shame

This soup is called "Cheeseburger Cheeseburger." Two cheeseburgers.
 
It consists of: a thick cheese base; small chunks of ground meat; small slices of onion.

And that's it. It's like eating macaroni and cheese, but without the macaroni and with small Progresso soup-sized globules of probably-beef.


 
The guys at Devon and Blakely actually laughed at me when I ordered it for lunch yesterday. Which, for the record, I don't do often but sometimes it just feels so wrong that it's right.
 
While we're on the subject, I also microwaved leftover weekend pancakes in the work break room this week. On three separate occasions.
 
I'm sorry, but only because I know I should be.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...