Tuesday, August 20, 2013

OOTD: Waking Up

[Hey!  I'm selling some stuff on eBay.  Mostly clothes/handbags, including a few Anthro pieces.  The listings expire tomorrow, so no dilly-dallying.]

Whenever I put together an outfit that literally prompts someone to SIT UP from sleep and comment on how cute it is, I feel a special, albeit superficial, level of accomplishment.
This was one of those outfits:


Ann Taylor Shirt, Forever 21 skirt, Anthropologie Lavandula Heels, Coach Necklace, Kate Spade Lever-Back Earrings, Michael Kors Davenport Rose Gold Watch, Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Bag (MAB) in ?? (purple? eggplant?)

I love this combination! It feels summery even though it incorporates somewhat dark colors. The bag is another new handbag purchase (you will be seeing a LOT of new purses this month). I bought it on eBay for something like $100 and it's a beautiful rich shade of purple with totally touchable leather. I used to own a satchel that looked like this (in this shape/color) before law school. It was fake leather and I completely wore it into the ground. I'm excited to have it back in new/improved form!


PS: THANK YOU for your advice re: the purses! I haven't had a chance to respond to each comment, but I have decided to keep the Tory tote (which really grew on me tremendously over the course of the day I wore it). I'm tentatively keeping the MBMJ Bentley tote, and I'm selling the Hillier. (Anyone interested??)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...