Tuesday, July 16, 2013

OOTD Catch-Up

Hi everyone! I got a major haircut last week, but before I show it to you I wanted to catch you up on a couple of outfits I wore in Vegas with my old hair. I'm trying a new format for today's outfits; let me know what you think. (I suspect that individual photos with product links are more helpful, but those are also more time-consuming and I am not always able to hunt down names and links.)
 
Random work outfit (work days are casual on the trial site):
 
(Also, I feel like the above photo is a perfect illustration of why I needed a haircut. When I "style" my hair for a month by pulling it into a messy ponytail I know it's time...)
 
Work Dinner:
 
Pool Outfit, plus some miscellaneous shopping bits:
L-R, top to bottom:
Pool outfit (free people dress, bathing suit, sunglasses from bonnaroo, Kate Spade tote)
New earrings from Anthro
Damn it Kate Spade, stop making such obnoxiously cute but impractical clutches that I will eventually be forced to buy on sale.
Debating which purse to buy at the Michael Kors outlet. I went with black, but I regret not buying the brown color, too! Buying the same purse in two colors is a mistake, right? Tell me it's a mistake.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...