Wednesday, May 29, 2013

There's an Exception to Every Seemingly Unbreakable Life Rule

Seemingly Unbreakable Life Rule: One should not model one's life after Lindsay Lohan.

Exception:


This is a pretty solid outfit, Lindsay. Admittedly, you wore it to court in an attempt to avoid jail time for some dumbass crime, but I will grant you that you looked toiit.

Since I am forever struggling with how to wear white skirts, I modeled my outfit after yours.

In this Outfit
J.Crew Factory Lace Tank Top (M) (old)
Forever 21 Lace Skirt (L) (old)
Urban Outfitters Boyfriend Blazer (L) (old)
J.Crew Factory Wedges (9) (TTS)
Necklace from Eastern Market in DC
Earrings from Recent Kate Spade sale
Marc by Marc Jacobs Marci Watch

I felt proud of myself all day for this one! Didn't even have to face a judge. (Although in my line of work, that would probably have been a positive career move. Assuming I was facing him to make an argument on behalf of a client and not to deal with personal charges.)

Kate Spade Bag

How cute are these earrings?? I bought them during the Kate Spade surprise sale the other week. (Sorry for the lack of names/links in this post. I'll come back and edit when I have more time.)

This outfit also marked the first time I wore this skirt and this top!


I think the skirt will become a summer favorite. Unfortunately, THE SHIRT COMPLETELY SHRUNK IN THE DRYER DESPITE THE FACT THAT IT WAS MARKED TUMBLE DRY GRRRRRRRRR. I hate it when you find a new outfit you love and then one of the components is rudely and suddenly pulled away from you. :-\

Anyway, what are your rules for wearing white skirts? I like this idea of going for the obvious black/white contrast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...