Thursday, May 9, 2013

OOTD: Palm Beach International

So remember, oh, MORE THAN A MONTH AGO when I told you I was having an awesome week of getting dressed? [Admittedly, an achievement in which most [normal] people would not take so much pride.]
 
 
Well, this is the only outfit I'd left out of the photo collection from that week. Incidentally, this is also the outfit I was most happy with:
 
 
Save the best for WAY WAY FORGETTABLY LAST, AMIRITE??
 
^ fashunabul blogger shameface :-\
 
This was a new dress at the time and I loved the idea of wearing dark florals with a light blazer. Sort of an inverse of this outfit, which was in turn inspired by this outfit, both of which involved florals and blazers and which I loved (yes, I loved my own outfit, I'll say it):
 
 
Anyway, I was very proud of myself for flipping the florals formula. Something about the floral pattern and the light pink blazer made me think of the tropical and retiree-filled West Palm Beach. Don't press me on that association, though, because that's all I got.
 
In this Outfit:
Floral Dress by Corey Lynn Calter
Payless Chelsea Flats (9)
Kate Spade Kingsbury Park Shelby
Lauren Conrad for Kohl's (I KNOW OKAY) blazer
Kate Spade "It Takes All Sorts" Necklace
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...