Saturday, March 30, 2013

OOTD: The Streak Continues!

 
In This Outfit: J.Crew sweater, Anthro skirt, Nine West shoes, J.Crew factory necklac, Michael Kors davenport watch in rose gold, Kate Spade lever-back earrings.
 
Yeeehaw! And thus concludes my week of great outfits (with the exception of Wednesday's outfit, which was probably my favorite but which I'll show you next week).
 
Apparently I have no photographic evidence of Monday, but I'm gonna go ahead and call this a perfect week anyway.
 
Stringing together a couple days of fun, distinct, professional looks may not be a particularly notable accomplishment to most people, but considering the fact that I sometimes take unwarranted sartorial risks, five days on top of my game (not just without fashion disasters) deserves a self-congratulatory self-pat on the back for me :-)


 
I am probably delusional, but I feel like this J.Crew sweater goes with pretty much everything in my wardrobe? Is that possible? I don't care. I love it. Best "it's two sizes too big but I love the colors and it's only $15" purchase I ever made.
 
Also, these old Nine West shoes somehow cycled to the back of my closet and I don't think I've worn them in a year, but yesterday I remembered why I liked them so much. Cute, professional, neutral but with sparkle, and comfortable all day.
 
 
This outfit aside, I had a FANTASTIC day at work yesterday. I'll tell you a little bit more about it when I get the green neon-light. (<-- Spoiler alert!)
 
What are you guys up to this weekend? I've got the weekend off and I am headed to Atlantic City for a bit of poker!! Yaaaaay...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...