Tuesday, January 22, 2013

OOTD: Blinded by the Minnie, Part 2

Last week, I mentioned that I was irrationally obsessed with the J.Crew Minnie Pant, and although it wasn't the most flattering pant I owned, I still have it in four colors and wore it twice the other week.

I already showed you the first outfit...


...and here's the second:


In this Outfit:
Ann Taylor Loft Sweater
J.Crew Factory Chambray Button-Down
J.Crew Minnie Pants in Bi-Stretch Wool, Charcoal (6T)
Jessica Simpson Minna Wedge (9.5, .5 size up)
Kate Spade "It Takes All Sorts" Necklace
Glasses c/o GlassesUSA (review)
Marc by Marc Jacobs Marci Watch in Gold


I did not mean to wear chambray with these pants twice, but I think they do best with a somewhat loose-fitting top to balance out the tight fit. Not to toot my own horn for a very average outfit, but I also liked the way the light and dark colors worked here. It felt wintery but not depressingly so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...