Thursday, November 1, 2012

Last pre-haircut OOTD!

I followed your suggestions and got my hair cut above the shoulders last week, but I've been hesitating to show you because I wanted to finish posting some of my backlogged outfit shots. There were a bunch of them, or so I thought, but when I went through my photos today I realized that most of the photos are not worth posting.

But I thought this one was cute and interesting, so I'm sharing here. I wore this on a day that was breezy and cool but only in the low 70's. This seemed to be a good combination of warm-weather colors with cooler-weather weights and textures.

Sweater: J.Crew Rugby Stripe Boatneck Sweater (here) (this is an XL because it was the only size left in this color.  I call it "slouchy."  Also, I washed it in the machine and it only shrunk length-wise, not width-wise.  FML.)
Skirt: J.Crew Factory (6, TTS) (here)
Flats: Old Navy Faux Lizard Pointed Flats (9, TTS) (here)
Earrings: Alexa Crawford (circa 2005) (similar for $15 here)
Michael Kors Chronograph Watch
Banana Republic Rings

I bought the sweater during J.Crew's 30% off sale a few weeks back. I know, I know, I am WEAK you guys. I'm inching towards my budget and more self-control, though...I haven't bought anything in Nordstrom's half-yearly sale (yet) (although I have a few things in my cart).

It's just, stuff can be so CUTE. Take, for example, this Kate Spade Dictionary clutch (here) (which was 25% off when I bought it during the Friends & Family sale a few weeks back):


I mean, crikey, am I made of steel?

No I am not.  No, I am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...