Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Old Navy Outfit Overload

After my recent Old Navy shopping binge (see, e.g., here and here), I've been wearing duds from that store on the regular. Rather than let them pile up on my iPad (or, do as a sensible person would do and stretch these photos out into a bunch of posts), I figured I'd assemble them all in one place!

* PS:  Old Navy is running a 20% off promotion until Friday! *

Women's Roll-Cuff Blouse in Bright Nite (M, but a bit tight in the shoulders)
 ($20 here) (edited on 10/1:  after washing, I noticed a patch of fabric in the back that seemed to be heat damaged.  I don't think I did anything wrong in washing it...cold water only, although I can't remember if I ran it through the dryer...I don't think so?  Anyway, there's a chance I disregarded care instructions and put this through the dryer and damaged it myself, but in any case you should know that I had this issue!  The shirt is still wearable, but this is obviously annoying.)
Anthro Quilted Tiles Skirt
J.Crew Factory Beaded Bib Necklace
Michael Kors Watch
Manolo Blahnik Pumps

Star-Print Shirt (M) (here, now only available in red) (previously worn here)
AG Stevie Cords in Purple (even though they look black in this shot...grrr, iphone photos)
Anthropologie Trinket Flats
Sarah Aghili Station Necklace (a dupe of a House of Harlow piece) (available in shell and green here)
Michael Kors Watch
Kate Spade Cocktail Ring

3/4 Sleeve Button Tab Blouse in Blue Tango (S) (I have it in three other colors!) (here)
Narcisso Rodriguez Skirt
Charles by Charles David Pumps
Michael Kors Watch
J.Crew Factory Enamel Elephant Necklace
  
 And a few weekend-wear shots:

Old Navy Horizontal Stripe Shirt (M) (here)
Old Navy Pop-Color Boyfriend Khakis in Gestalt Green (6) (here)
Kate Spade "It Takes All Sorts" Necklace
Coach Hobo Bag
Michael Kors Watch
Old Navy Faux Lizard Flats (9, TTS) (here) (AWESOME)

Old Navy Chiffon Feather-Print Shirtdress (M) (here) (see it on Marianne here) (this is sliiiiiightly too short for me)
J.Crew Jersey Maxi Skirt (S)
Old Navy Faux Lizard Flats (9, TTS) (here) (AWESOME)
Coach Hobo Bag
Kate Spade "It Takes All Sorts" Necklace
Michael Kors Watch

Also, a cheer:  A few days after I made the bulk of my purchases, Old Navy ran a 25% off promotion.  They credited me the 25% price difference without complaint.  Gotta love customer service!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...