Friday, August 31, 2012

OOTD: A little something new

Despite going three months without any clothes purchases, I caved towards the end of this month and got myself a few new goodies.  (Sigh, it may be another month before I can pay off my second loan, I suppose.  We'll see what's left in the coffers mid-month.)

I'm still waiting for some items to arrive (and I'm still not sure whether I will keep everything), but I wanted to share this Old Navy top with you because it's just so darn cute and it's now 30% off through Monday with code FALLCALLS.

In this Outfit:
Old Navy 3/4 Sleeve Button-Tab Blouse (S) (here) (also comes in black, blue, and white)
J.Crew Factory Pencil Skirt (6) (here)
J.Crew Collins Pumps (9.5)
J.Crew Monotone Beaded Necklace
J.Crew Factory Cluster Earrings
Michael Kors Watch (similar in gold, on sale)

The shirt is rayon so it's going to get a little bit wrinkly, but I steamed it in the morning and I don't think it looks much worse for the wear after a day's worth of use. It sort of reminds me of J.Crew's Talitha Blouse (here). Once it goes through a cycle in the wash I will let you know how it held up.

I hope you have a wonderful Labor Day weekend! This Jewish Girl is going CAMPING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...