Saturday, August 11, 2012

I would be lying if I said I didn't sort of feel like this:

My emotions, in a nutshell:


In fact, I am SUPER embarassed about how invested I feel in this RPatz/KStew trainwreck.  I realize I SHOULD care more about Mitt Romney's running mate or universal access to clean water, but really what I want to know is whether Rob really has been drunk dialing Kristen.

Please tell me I'm not the only one...

...Or just leave me to wallow in my own shame. Whatevs.

(Happy Saturday!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a long time reader but not a commenter until now. Yes I am dying to know what is going on with them...whether he is pissed off to the point of not forgiving her or whether she really wants him back or not. I know it's their private life but I am so curious!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...