Monday, May 14, 2012

Awkward Professional Moment #167 (a.k.a., Thanks a lot, internet)

I found a website today that was relevant to one of the cases I'm working on.  I printed the website as a PDF and distributed it to the attorney supervising me, who then determined it was relevant enough to be passed along to the whole team.

Good for me, right?

Except for the part about how I never delete cookies from my web browser, so the entire PDF of the website was covered in these:




Thanks a lot, 6pm.  Not everybody I work with needs to know that I frequently browse your website for sensible pumps.

On the plus side, an awkward professional moment involving the internet, shoes, and/or cookies has the potential to be a LOT worse than this one.

Do you have any stories to share of being thwarted by technology in your efforts to look professional?  (Arguably, this entire blog is that story for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...