Friday, April 13, 2012

J.Crew Sale: I apologize in advance

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you guys this, but you are probably going to have to spend a lot of money on JCrew.com today.

1)  There's a 30%-off sale goods promo ending today (use code SHOPNOW).
2)  J.Crew factory just put nearly their entire inventory on sale for 25-50% off.
3)  The SHOPNOW code applies to J.Crew factory, so you get an EXTRA 30% OFF the sale prices.

Ummmmmmmm.

Sorry.  Truly.

A few of my purchases (of which there were MANY):




Jersey Maxi Skirt - $28 with discount

 
Factory Dorrie Skirt -- $17 with discount


Factory Pencil Skirt -- $35 with discount (or in denim for $13!)






And one that I didn't get, but wish I had:


Factory Polka Dot Crosstown Tee - $7 with discount (also available in mint-on-white and white-on-blue)


I made a BUNCH of other purchases, which I will probably share with you once I receive them and decide what I'm going to keep.  Amazing, nothing I purchased from Factory was final sale, although my J.Crew jersey maxi skirt was final sale.  I love that you can indulge in these deep discounts and still return the things that don't work out.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...