Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Runday: One Week to Go!

Welcome to Sunday Runday! This is a weekly series of posts relating to running and race training, all leading up to our group race day (see here).


This week's post:  Finish line inspiration!

Alright, gang, we're only a short week away from our St. Patrick's Day 8k!  I was hoping to finish this race in under 50 minutes, but at this point given my lack of training, I'd be thrilled to finish on two feet.  With that in mind, let's talk finish line inspiration.  What mental images are going to be driving you across that finish?

Here are just a few of the things I'm going to imagine are waiting for me just beyond the end to inspire me to run faster:









I fully recognize that some of these things may not coexist particularly well (e.g., nice abs + a stack of bacon).  But hey, it's my finish line dream and I can have whatever I want, okay?

So, now it's your turn.  In the comments, share the .jpg you'll have in mind while you're powering through your final miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...