Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kate Spade Sample Sale (Haul-ish)

By now you've probably heard about Kate Spade's glorious sample sale, which will continue until midnight tonight.  Have you checked out the goods?

I'll admit that online shopping lost a bit of its luster during the trial, but I couldn't resist indulging in a few cute items.

Untitled #57



I left plenty of fun stuff behind for you, though:

Mott Street Fisher, $345 $159

Flicker Scout, $368 $159


Portola Valley Blaine, $525 $239

Wellesley Neda, $198 $79


Gail Dress, $325 129

Did you pick anything up in the sale?  I think I'll need to save my funds for their summer/autumn sample sale, since Kate Spade's spring collection is making my heart go pitter-patter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...