Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Runday: Share your Progress!

Welcome to Sunday Runday! This is a weekly series of posts relating to running and race training, all leading up to our group race day (see here).

This week's post: Share your progress!

We've got a month to go until race day, and I want to know:  how are you coming along with your training? 

As for me:  I was sidelined this week with a back injury, but I feel much better today and expect to be back to my training regimen tomorrow.  Finding the strength to wake up at 5:30 to get my workout in...now that's more of a question mark.

I know at least one reader had an awesome victory last week; let's hear a big congrats for MissJR, who only started running a couple of months ago, and just completed her first race:  4 miles in 38:33!  Awesome!

Share your victories and struggles in the comments.  I can only speak for myself, but I know I find them highly inspiring to read before the start of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...