Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Kate Spade: Sale is on Sale!

Busy at work today, but I couldn't help but point out...

Just in time to help you break a New Year's resolution or two, Kate Spade has marked down their sale items by another 25%!  Use code NEWYEAR25.  (Thanks to Chloe for the heads-up)  Just be careful---if the discount brings your item into the "more than 50% off" total markdown, it will become final sale.

Although I'm conforming my spending to a smaller budget this month, I got a 25% price adjustment on my last Kate Spade purchase so I figured the LEAST I could do was apply that discount to another purchase.  You know, to show my appreciation.



I tried on this cute (very small) cross-body bag in the store a month or two ago (in the leopard-print design), and it was mistakenly priced at $65.  I was about to buy it (it seems perfect for nights out dancing when I don't want to carry a lot of stuff but also don't want to hold a clutch in my hands) when I realized that this baby was actually $155.  So I waited.  And now, with sale + 25%, it's down to $70.  Okay, then!  Snapped up the leopard print (now sold out).

A few other cheap thrills (I noticed, but did not purchase):



Many of Kate Spade's cute mittens are now only $30!  There are the taxi mittens (above), Hi 5, Air Quotes, and cocktail ring gloves (slightly more than $30).




Earmuffs for $30!  (L-R or "Baby it's Cold Outside").  I've been rocking a pair of penguin-resembling Kate Spade earmuffs since last year and ADORE them.  So comfy and warm!  I'm waiting for these guys to make it to sale before I buy a second pair, though.



Charm Shopper, down to $75. These "shopper" bags are so handy for toting overflow items to the office (or carrying dry cleaning, groceries, and generally running errands).
Chocolate Clutch, down from $295 to $133.  This is such a cute novelty piece!

Hope your weeks back at work have been treating you well.  I had the day off Monday, though I spent most of it preparing for a presentation I gave today during lunch.  I still found enough time to experiment with Eggnog French Toast Casserole to serve at a girly brunch on Monday morning (success, I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...