Tuesday, January 3, 2012

...And the Shabby Apple winner is...




Amy's favorite dress was the Boogie Woogie Dress (love that staged photo!).  I'm so intrigued by the jersey/sateen material in that piece!

In any case, Amy, get in touch with me via email so I can connect you to Shabby Apple.  As a reminder, you'll be taking home this fun (and, as commenters have pointed out, somewhat sexually suggestive) Unlock the Queen's Castle necklace:
Now, I want you to fess up, guys:  who wanted this necklace MORE after the vaginal connection was drawn?  I know I did!

This wasn't the first time I've missed an obvious sexual innuendo.  Thank goodness for the dirty minds of my readers, who save me from unintentional social faux pas on a too-frequent basis.  (Shoutout also to Shannon, who very politely (and privately) advised me to move my nipple clamps sweater clips a bit further north or south shortly after I posted this outfit.)

I'll psychoanalyze myself later.  In the meantime, let's give a big round of virtual applause for Shabby Apple for offering a very fun giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...