Tuesday, December 6, 2011

OOTD: Eye Spy

In my post about my new cheap watches, a few people noticed the irrepressible Dots Within Blouse in the background of one of my shots.


Well, here's the outfit for those who requested it:


I'm not happy with the blousiness in the midsection.  Next time I wear this blouse, I will try it either untucked or tucked into something higher-waisted.

On the plus side, I really liked my coral/orange accessories!




In this Outfit:
Anthropologie Dots Within Blouse (6)
Anthropologie Dapper & Dashing Trousers (8---one size up from usual 6)
Anthropologie Trinket Flats, Bow (9)
Anthropologie Party Animal Necklace, Tiger (Hedgehog available here!)
Anthropologie Stone Mine Drops Earrings
J.Crew Stripe Hand-Enameled Bangle (here --- SUPER hard to get off and on.  As in, lube-up-your-hand-with-lotion hard.)
Geneva Chronograph-Look Tortoise Acrylic Watch (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...