Thursday, November 17, 2011

OOTD: Pantsed


In case you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly a pants person.  Frankly, I feel kind of weird in them; I prefer the breezy swoosh of a skirt or a dress.  I like having my own skin touching my legs instead of cloth and seams.  I feel constricted in pants, and I just don't particularly like it, gosh darn it!

Maybe that's part of the reason I hesitated nearly a month between taking these outfit photos and actually posting the outfit.  While I dithered, Kristen of Lovely Apidae recently wore almost this exact same outfit here a few days ago and looked fantastic.  Her post-facto inspiration gave me the -- ahem -- kick in the pants I needed to finally post these pictures.  While I still feel uninspired by these pants, I do think I probably feel more awkward in pants than I look.



...Probably.
In this Outfit:
August Silk Cardigan
Anthro Loosened Shelby Blouse (4)
Anthro High Gloss Belt in Green (M)
Anthro Keep the Change Trousers (6)
Modcloth On a Wing and a Prayer Brogues (40)
Anthro Triphasic Earrings
Anthro Rock Candy Ring
Fossil Watch

PS:  EPIC sale haul post coming for you this weekend.  EPIC.  Embarrassing.  I may not even post it, that's how embarrassing it is.  ...Did I mention I have a paying job?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...