Monday, September 12, 2011

Eurotrip Desktop Backgrounds!

One of my favorite things to do while traveling is to hunt for interesting textures and patterns that I can use as backgrounds for my computer desktop.  There's something fun about reliving vacation through my desktop background, and it's an added bonus when the images are unique and interesting.

I'm sharing a few of my favorite new desktop backgrounds with you, in case you share my odd enjoyment of unique background photos!  You can download a high-quality version of these photos in this flickr album by clicking "all sizes".

Pattern from the Pompidou Center of Modern Art.

Found in a Parisian Church

A curtain in Marie Antoinette's bedchamber at Versailles

Marie Antoinette's canopy bed at Versailles

Painting at the Pomidou Center

Chain link fence art at the Pompidou

Colors/Pattern at Pompidou Center.  I love purple + green!  (see also, my blog color scheme)

Pompidou painting

Bizarre Pompidou painting

Bricks in the town square of Sienna.  Crayola based the color "burnt sienna" on these bricks!

Tiles on the floor of Sienna's Duomo

Pattern on the floor of a church.

Tiles

The Coliseum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...