Thursday, August 25, 2011

Use it or Lose it Photos!

Don't forget to send in a photo for my Use it or Lose it reader outfit feature!



As a reminder, I want photos of you showing off an outfit that includes a piece you have neglected.  You can send me your photos until Sunday night.

Your emails will entertain me as I sit in in the Chicago airport facing an hour and a half delay and contemplating the wisdom of eating a hot dog before a four-hour flight to L.A.!  The east coast hurricane seems to be rerouting planes across the country.

Anyone in the airport wanna have a meet-up?  Is there an Anthro in easy cab distance from here?  (kidding.  Although I could be persuaded to risk missing my flight for a slice of Chicago deep dish.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...