Thursday, August 11, 2011

Use it or Lose it OOTD (and Outfit Triage!): Gap Pleated Bow Skirt

I NEED AN ADULT.


Please someone help me understand why I can't seem to wear this skirt?  Am I wearing the wrong color on top?  Should I be wearing a looser-fitting top?  Have I finally found the one outfit these Pirouette Flats will not work with?  Is the top too busy?  Is the skirt just a wrong, unsalvageable shade of yellow?

All of the above?

Look at it without the shoes.  Is it just the shoes?


This now makes two outfits worn with this skirt that were kind of a disaster (see the other one here).  I can't tell if I'm wearing it wrong or if this skirt just isn't me.  I need some rules for such a piece, or else it's going to have to go.

Any thoughts on what I can do here?  Help me triage this outfit because I've clearly proven myself incapable of styling this skirt.

I'll do my best to implement your suggestions in my closet when I return from my travels!

In this Mess:
Anthropologie Turn the Kaleidoscope Tank
Gap Pleated Bow Skirt
Anthropologie Bow & Angle Belt
Anthropologie Pirouette Flats
Anthropologie Frozen Globes Necklace
Anthropologie Trefoil Posts
Fossil Watch
Michael Kors Harness Satchel Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...