Friday, August 12, 2011

OOTD: Weekend Casual, part 2


As temperatures and humidity climbed in DC, the only thing I could think to slap on was something breezy that wouldn't show the degree to which my body was struggling with the heat.

My secret to preserving my sense of personal style when it gets so hot that I could cry is to stick with vivid colors in natural fabrics.  While I am not 100% convinced that this outfit worked, I think the effort counts for something.

Even more---I was comfortable all day!


...well, as comfortable as one can be when the heat index is over 100 degrees...

In this Outfit:
J.Crew Factory Silk Printed Pocket Tank (2)
Anthropologie Drawing Parallels Skirt (S)
Anthropologie Tied Scutes Flats (8.5)
Urban Outfitters coin purse (circa 2007)
Coach Bow Ring
Anthropologie Pave Posts (here)
Circus Sideshow Necklace by Miss November Studio (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...