Tuesday, August 16, 2011

OOTD: Fresh Cuts

Ahh, Tuesdays will always be synonymous with "Fresh Cuts" to me, since Tuesdays are often the days when new Anthropologie sale items are posted online.

Although it doesn't quite compare to the sensation of having that long-desired Anthropologie item hit sale, I do have a fresh cut of my own to share with you:




Well, don't keep me in suspense!  What do you think?

I just reached that point with my long hair, as happens every two years or so, when I just got so utterly sick of it that I was ready to chop it all off.  After the bar exam, I went into my trusted NYC hairstylist, Julie over at Jude and Me and just told her to "do something."  I wanted it above my collarbone and below my ears, and that's it.


I gotta say, I dig it!  I'm still figuring out how to style it, but a little change is nice now and then, don't ya think?  Keeps things fresh.
In this Outfit:
Anthro Verdant Slip Dress (green motif) (6) (here)
Anthro Pirouette Flats (9) (love these so much!)
J.Crew Factory Two Pocket Chambray Shirt (S) (here)
Anthro Necklace
Anthro Bright Bulb Posts
Coach Sabrina Satchel in Cinnamon
Fossil Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...