Saturday, July 16, 2011

Use it or Lose It Challenge Begins Tuesday, July 19th!

For those interested in participating in The "Use it or Lose It" Challenge, I'm starting our 30-day clock ticking on Tuesday, July 19th.  

As a reminder, this round of the challenge will feature skirts.  You can wear your summer skirts any time during that 30 days, and you certainly don't have to wear one every day!  If you'd like to participate, here's what you need to do to link up:

1.  Create a Label/Tag/Filter/whatever for your Use it or Lose it posts (like this)

2.  Add this html code to your blog:



It will display a button that looks like this:



3.  Email me with the link to your "Use it or Lose it" blog label and I'll add you to the blogroll of participants.

4.  If you have a blog sale page that you'd like to include, send me that, too.

5.  To participate, start with a polyvore set or photo identifying your "at-risk" skirts.  As you wear the skirts, take photos of your outfits.

That's it!  I'd originally conceived of this idea as something I would do solo, but isn't everything more fun in a group?  Of course, right now it's a group of one, but hey, ya gotta start somewhere.

If you want to participate but don't have a blog, just go ahead and email me your outfit photos as you take them.  I'll compile them in a reader outfits feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...