Tuesday, July 12, 2011

OOTD: Shoplifted

Confession:  I stole this outfit from Anthropologie:


...In a manner of speaking.

On one of my last days in NYC in early June, I met up with my IRL friend Stephanie (of Bar Chic) and our mutual friend Karen for a shopping outing at Anthro.  I was waiting for them to arrive outside the Rock Center store when I was approached by my first-ever blog reader (hi!!!).  We had a great chat about life and Anthro.

While we were chatting, I noticed a girl walking into the store wearing my favorite, magical (read:  goes with EVERYTHING) shirt, the Lining-the-Field Scoopneck, with the purple Runny Yoke Skirt (worn here).  GASP!  BRILLIANT!  Anonymous blonde girl, if you are reading this, thank you for the random inspiration.  I have stolen it from you and I don't regret it one bit.

Also, this outfit was a nice way to debut my new Kate Spade Head in the Sand Melinda (see here).  After getting my price adjustment, I felt much better about the prospect of keeping the bag.


I felt tres chic!  The bag got a few compliments on its first outing, which is always a nice way to introduce a bag to the world.
In this Outfit:
Anthro Lining-the-Field Scoopneck (S) (here) (also worn here, here, and here)
Anthro Runny Yoke Skirt (6) (also worn here)
Anthro Pirouette Flats (9) (LOVE these!  They go with everything!)
Anthro Frog & Pearl Posts
UO Globe Watch Pendant (here)
Ring from an NYC street fair
Kate Spade Head in the Sand Melinda (no longer available)
Fossil Watch (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...