Sunday, July 10, 2011

Blog Sale, plus an Anthro/Endless PSA!

I'm having a blog sale!  Click here for lots of Anthro, Banana, J.Crew, and some Modcloth/Kate Spade!  Everything is in sizes 4/6 and S/M.  One pair of shoes in size 9.5.

And, just so this post isn't entirely self-serving:


These shoes are being sold as Anthropologie's Aldourie Fling Booties.  They're $98 full price, but you can buy them at Endless.com here, and get $25 off as part of their fall preview sale!  There are six colors to choose from, including yellow (previously known as Anthropologie's Lass & Laddie Oxfords).

With free shipping and free returns, I couldn't help but take the plunge on the red ones.  I will try to stay strong against the green and gray pairs...and I will stare daily at my yellow password pumps to avoid a potentially redundant purchase in the yellow colorway...

(Thanks to Molly for bringing the Aldourie Flings to my attention, and to Jacqueline for the deal alert!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...