Tuesday, June 21, 2011

OOTD: Settling In


Ahhh, this place is starting to feel like home.  I've got two boxes still---both awaiting the purchase of a dresser---and two old CRT TVs that need to be sold to make room for a used HDTV that I bought from my BF's housemate.  Other than that, though, my pictures are hung, my kitchen has been cooked in, and I mostly walk around barefoot.


My favorite part of the new place is that I get enough light during the day to support a decent herb garden!  In New York, my attempts at growing herbs in my kitchen failed, perhaps because all of my windows looked out onto walls.  Ahhh, the glamour of the city.

I love being able to walk over to my windowsill and pluck something fresh to add to my food!  I've got oregano, cilantro, mint, rosemary, tarragon, parsley, chives, and basil on the windowsill.  There's also a fantastically fragrant lavender plant sitting on my dining room table and pleasing my Jewish schnozz.

Not only that, but it only took about fifteen minutes after I woke up this morning to remember that it's an Anthropologie sale day!  And there are actual sale items!  (See Roxy's post here.)  Are you getting anything?  I'm excited that the Blazing Rays Blouse finally went on sale.  I had to order it on charge-send from NY, but once it arrives I promise you an overdue sale haul post.

Ahhh, it feels good to be back.  I can almost forget that I'm way behind on my bar exam studying.  Erm, almost.
In this Outfit:
Anthro Botanical Crossways Dress (6)
Anthro Heat Index Pullover (M - way too big, but the only size left)
Urban Outfitters Leaf Belt (M/L) (here)
Anthro Pave Posts in Pearl (here) (PS: I've been wearing these basically every day)
Anthro Reed Snake Flats (8.5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...