Thursday, June 23, 2011

[Browser] Window Shopping the Kate Spade Sale

I found out from Kate Spadeaholic that new sale items were added to Kate Spade's website today!  Oh, why oh why can't I already be making my law firm paycheck??  Fantasy shopping will have to do for now.

Use code elledecor50 for $50 off a purchase of $250 or more!

(Before I go on with the list, let me just say how much I appreciate your honest, thoughtful, encouraging, heartfelt comments in yesterday's post.  The conversation continues!)

Victoria Falls Lacey, $225 $158
(Guys, I'm on the verge of pulling the trigger on this one.  It's the same color as my beloved but stolen wallet.  I replaced the wallet already with a less exciting Coach one (here), but I think I may buy this and sell the other one at a loss on eBay.  It makes my heart go pitter-patter.  Anybody familiar with Kate Spade sales?  There are 100 left.  Should I be concerned about acting fast?  What's the average?)

Mott Street Sammie, $245 $172
For those coveting my awesome cinnamon coach bag (purchased here, worn here), this one is very similar.  PS:  I've worn that bag pretty much every day.

Enchantment Under The Sea, $95 $67
I can't for the life of me tell you why I like this.  I wouldn't actually buy it, but someone else should for the kitch value.

Chrystie Street Large Anisha, $445 $312
I am such a sucker for this color.  And for large totes.  If I had a real paycheck right now, I'd be doomed.

Head in the Sand Melinda $425 $191
This is an older sale item, and man do I heart it.  Really, really tempted to throw this in with the wallet.  I've been hunting for the perfect blue bag for a long time.  (edit:  blah, it looks like this may have already sold out.)

Sunny Elaine Dress, $425 $255
Did you know that the color yellow has been scientifically proven to make you happier?  It's hard to justify this price for what looks like a simple silk/cotton dress, but it's pretty to look at!

Palm-Print Fleur Dress, $445 $312
So fun and summery!

Melody Dress, $445 $312
Be still my heart!

Lido Shoes, $99 $69
Did I mention that I'm a sucker for this color?

Straw Sunglasses Hat, $75 $53
Come on now.  Don't even try to tell me you didn't smile when you saw this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...