Monday, May 23, 2011

OOTD: Courting the Seasons


It was a dreary, rainy day on Wednesday.  My frustration with the weather translated into the desire to rip off some clothing tags to release my aggression.  The Springing Season Blouse only lasted a day before I rid it of its tags, but the Courtier Skirt was a different story.

Something about this skirt makes me want to courtsey.

I knew this skirt would be challenging to style when I first bought it, and I was right.  I'm still not quite sure what to do with it, but I think this outfit worked.


These patent leather shoes added waterproof glam to the ensemble.
In this Outfit:
Springing Season Blouse (Anthro) (4)
Courtier Skirt (Leifsdottir) (6) ($64.50 here)
Whipped Woolens Cardigan (Anthro) (M)
Mossimo Peony Pumps in Blush Patent (Target) (9) ($24.99 here)
Anthro Earrings and Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...