Saturday, April 30, 2011

30 Day Shred Challenge: Call for Celebrations (plus OOTD redux)

Hey Shredders!  The end of our shredding is fast approaching!  The last day of Level 3 is coming up on Tuesday, and I'll be running my challenge-concluding post on Thursday after my last final exam.

I'd love to include your celebrations in my last post!  Any positive results you'd like to share would be fantastic---photos, measurements, funny progress stories, challenges/victories, even a few sentences telling me how you feel now that you've completed the challenge---absolutely anything would be great!

Email me at JewishGirlBlog@gmail.com to be included in the post.  Be sure to include your name, your blog link (if you have one), and any other information you want us to know about you.  You can be as anonymous as you like, but you deserve to celebrate your participation!

Please send me your info/results/photos/measurements/sentences by Thursday, May 5 at 8am.  I look forward to hearing from you!

-----

Also, I wore the same thing twice in a row.  (See last time here.)  This time, I nixed the rain boots and finally debuted my Purple People Eaters:



Eh?  Thoughts?

FWIW, if I could go back in time, I wouldn't have bought these.  But I can't go back in time and I foolhardily threw out the box when I first got them so returning them to Endless is not an option.

At least their day-glo green is slightly more "appropriate" in the warmer months.

PS: They're not comfortable!

The same necklace as before, but I doubled it over on itself to make it shorter.  It created kind of a cool, messy look.

In this outfit:
Anthro Camera Obscura Chemise (M)
Anthro Shadowsleeve Cardigan (M)
Express Earrings and Necklace
JCrew Belt (M)
Fossil Watch
TUK Pumps
Coach Purse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...