Monday, April 4, 2011

30 Day Shred Challenge Begins Today!

Good morning, friends!  Who's participating in the 30 Day Shred Challenge with me?  Mondays are the best days to start new endeavors, I find!

For those who are a bit late to the game but still want to participate, you can buy what you need from Amazon below (as I mentioned in the original post, I may earn a commission from these links, but I own these items---also purchased from Amazon) and love them!

  • The DVD (available here for $11)
  • Two hand weights (I started with three pounds, then moved up to five pounds) (available here; $12 for three pounders, $17 for five pounders)
  • A mat, if you're working out on a hard surface (here's one for $11)
  • Optional: a tape measure so you can keep track of your melting measurements! (here for $3)

I'll be back with my official starting stats later.  Happy shredding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...