Monday, March 7, 2011

OOTD: Seaside Briefs


A few weeks back, I had to crash on a brief for my externship.  I needed to get a significant amount of work done in a short period of time---while BF was in town, no less.  I knew this would be an unpleasant task, so I wore one of my favorite new (and long-awaited for) dresses to cheer me up.


Gosh, I just love this dress.  I knew there was a reason I'd been pining for it for so long!

I was also happy to squeeze in my Van Wrinkle Sweater, which I had been about to return when I bought it for $30, but kept once it got marked down again to $20.  Those choices can sometimes be the wrong ones, but I love the chunkiness and fun pattern of this piece, so I think I'll get use out of it.

One Remix crime: I've worn this belt with these boots before.  They make such an easy pairing, but I'll have to make an effort to wear each with a different piece next time.

In this Outfit:
Seaside Fields Dress (Anthro) (8)
Van Wrinkle Cardigan (Anthro) (M)
Secret Key Necklace (Anthro)
Cluster Earrings (J.Crew Factory)
Punch Card Belt (Anthro)
Tights (J.Crew)
Lucky Adriana Boot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...