Saturday, March 12, 2011

OOTD: Mermaid Withdrawal


I wore this outfit the day after returning from the Disney Princess Half Marathon.  I didn't realize I was wearing mostly green until I checked my official race photos and noticed that I couldn't quite seem to let go of the color scheme.

The flaps on the side of this shirt look a little like fins, don't they?

Honestly, it was all I could do NOT to wear this crown out in public.  It matched my outfit perfectly...ah, sigh.  The crushing weight of social norms strikes again.




In this Outfit:
Loosely Looped Top (Anthro) (S)
Green Mountains Skirt (Anthro) (4) (See it on Carly here)
Necklace (Anthro)
Bow and Angle Belt (Anthro)
Cockle Shells Tights (Anthro) (M/L)
Rensellaer T-Straps (Anthro) (40)
Bright Bulb Posts (Anthro)
Sterling Filigree Ring (c/o Sandra/MissNovemberStudio/ClosetAtCapacity giveaway)
Disney Parks Crown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...