Friday, March 4, 2011

OOTD: Birthday Twinkle


As you may recall, I spent my birthday wandering around the Disney Parks in Florida.  I chose my newly acquired and much-beloved Twinkle Twinkle dress to be my birthday frock.  Coincidentally, the dress happened to be the same color as my Princess Ariel-themed running outfit the next day!

The whimsical star pattern fit well with the magic of Disney World, and particularly with the Tinseltown theme of Disney's Hollywood Studios Park (formerly MGM studios), where we spent half the day.









In this Outfit:
Twinkle Twinkle Dress (Anthro) (4)
High Prairie Belt (Anthro) 
Pearl Earrings via Ideeli
Cherub Ring (BCBG)
Bryce Canyon Lace-Ups (Anthro) (9)
Michael Kors Harness Satchel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...