Saturday, January 22, 2011

Breaking News! Seychelles sale!

Attention, pretty shoe lovers! 6pm.com has taken additional markdowns on all of their Seychelles shoes! This discount won't last longer than a day or so, and stock depletes fast (as do available sizes), so run over there and check it out, ASAP. Just be careful with your purchases -- 6pm makes you pay for your own return shipping (and you have to package and ship the box yourself - no preprinted label!) and those returns can get costly. Make sure you want what you buy.

Click here to view the whole collection. Here are my top picks:

Ring in the New Year, $36. Also available in Taupe (Taupe costs $54). Anthro sold these in black as the "Raines Heels." On SALE, Anthro marked them down to $90. Unclear how this is even possible, since they only retail for $90. Sigh.

Stroke of Midnight Heels, $36. Anthro also sold these, but I can't remember the name. These run at least a half size small (i.e., order up). They also come in off-white and whiskey.


Password Pumps, $36. I already bought these from Endless.com, but I'm going to return my Endless pair to save a few bucks. These also come in black or mushroom. I love mine and they fit me TTS.



Code Pumps, $36. These also come in whiskey, red, pewter, and black. I had to justify the shipping costs of the Password pumps, so naturally I got a second pair so I could amortize the fixed costs over two pairs instead of one...



Happy shopping, ladies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...