Thursday, December 23, 2010

OOTD: What do you do...with a [JD] in [New York]?

I took the last final exam for my second-to-last semester of law school on Wednesday! It was a brutally long 8 hour take-home. My brain started turning to mush about 2/3 of the way through, but I soldiered on knowing that a trip to Anthro with a friend of mine was on the horizon once we both turned in our exams.

The exam got finished. And I kid you not, readers...when I needed a short break, and when I wanted to make myself feel a little bit better about my miserable exam-time existence without mainlining chocolate, I stood up and poofed out my skirt and admired the view.


Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Mindful Skirt by Daughters of the Liberation ($20 this fall at Anthro)
Tights: Hue sweater leggings (similar for $20 here)
Belt: Looping Lanes Belt (Anthro)
Boots: Berry-Stitched Boots (Anthro)
Earrings: Trefoil Posts (Anthro)
Necklace: Voyage to the Moon (Anthro)
Bracelet: Royal Tailor Cuff (Anthro)

10 comments:

Mandy said...

Congratulations on finishing exams! And you are so lovely (love that outfit) - admire that view all you want! ;P And yay for an Anthro trip - a well deserved trip it was!! Hope you had some fun!

Jewish Girl said...

Thank you! And yes, I'm soooo happy to be done. There's not a whole lot about school that's better than working, but winter break is DEFINITELY one of those things.

Thirteenlbs said...

This whole outfit is killer, killer. The boots look perfectly worn in, the skirt is a gorgeous shape on you...and the looping lanes belt! Ah! Is it not the best belt ever?

Happy holidays!

Jewish Girl said...

I am sooooo in love with the berry-stitched boots. They are exactly as you say - perfectly worn in. Such a wonderful and unique color, too. I'm a big fan of the belt! Not sure I'm ready to call it my best belt ever (the nimble paisley belt would be jealous) but it's pretty darn fabulous!

chantilly said...

it's the mindful skirt! i got it too for $20. love it. looks great on you!

Jewish Girl said...

Chantilly - thanks! updated the info!

Linda said...

Oooh. And oldie but a goodie. I'm glad you were able to find a great outfit post to submit!

The Auspicious Life

JG said...

Me too! It's a great idea - thanks for hosting it!

Blythe and Charlotte said...

I love the neckline of your shirt! It makes your look stand out!

-Charlotte
allesmode2010.blogspot.com

JG said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...