Monday, December 6, 2010

One guy is supremely disappointed with Google right now.

Out of curiosity, I checked my blog's stats with Blogger the other day. I was particularly interested in seeing how people were getting to my site. I wasn't quite prepared for what I found:


The image quality is not great so I'm not sure you can make out the text, but the number one search result leading to my page is "jewish girls in bed" (which links you here). Also of note is "jesish girls swallowing" [sic] (poor choice of words here).

I do love that one person stumbled upon this page while trying to "figure out jewish girls." Good luck with that.

This is all very amusing and slightly disturbing. Amusing to imagine the degree to which Google is disappointing this person...disturbing to imagine the person making do with what they find.

For you other bloggers out there, do you have a similar smattering of suggestive searches, or should I rethink my unintentional innuendo?

2 comments:

Kate (Embarrassment of Riches) said...

I am dying. Thanks to google, you may unwittingly become the expert on this subject!

My husband used to write a blog about a sub genre of graphic novels called mini comics. He named his blog Size Matters (it was my suggestion!). So many referrals were google searches along the lines of "does penis size really matter to a girl?" That always made me sad.

Jewish Girl said...

Haha! I'm on the second page of google results for these topics right now...I'm almost afraid to write anything that would move me further up.

That's too funny about your husband's blog! Any new reader is a good reader, right? (ehhh...maybe not.)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...